Monday, 30 April 2012

R is for Robert

As in our Robert. The reason we're here and that we're Australian.

I have a list of names, dates, events and places to fill in Robert's past but, as I decried in my previous post, what I really want to know about Robert (and all our other dead rels) is why? Why Australia? Why Betsy? Why Newcastle? etc.  If someone were kind enough to build a time machine I could go back and ask him.... 

Until such time though, I've tried to put together a creative way of viewing the facts and dates I've collated regarding Robert. I found a cool (but sometimes slow) website called Dipity that has awesome interactive timelines and have put together the below for Robert. Have a play... it's fun! 



6 comments:

  1. Hello, of course this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things
    from it about blogging. thanks.

    Also visit my page - breakfast jack in the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
    thoughts prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting
    my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

    Here is my web blog; vertical leap workouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Workouts To Jump Higher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    my weblog; workouts To improve vertical

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in web explorer, might test this?
    IE still is the marketplace chief and a big section of people will omit your excellent writing because of this problem.


    My webpage - smlingrell.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post! We are linking to this particularly great article on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    Take a look at my page: workouts for vertical

    ReplyDelete