Tuesday 1 January 2013

W is for Wedding


A fair Friday last month, the day before my birthday, my brother married the love of his life. 11 years, 2 cities, 17 countries and a daughter later...

Not normally one to gush about weddings, I do have to say that J & C's was one of the most enjoyable I have been to: understatedly elegant (just like the bride), classy and heartfelt are just a few words to describe the day. 

The weather held and the view from Bradley's Head provided the perfect backdrop for the ceremony and the warm evening suited the wedding party venue at Eden Gardens. The fathers of the happy couple spoke well and the groom's speech barely left a dry eye: a wonderful way to celebrate a wonderful couple. 

So C has officially joined the family, although she has been my sister in more than name for a long time - Congratulations to you both, J & C xx


No comments:

Post a Comment